Friday, June 13, 2014

Seasons

We do not realize that there are seasons in everyones life. Yes we go through different seasons and we keep learning through our journey. We are babies and learn to adapt ourselves in this world. We are sent to school, we get through toddler, teens, youth and then adult, senior. Every phase we think is the toughest cux we have not stepped on to the next season but little we realize that we are prepared in the pre-season for the next. My current season of being a mom of two who are in their prime age of ten and eight has it joy and challenges. There are days I have a feeling of accomplishment and there are days I wish I had done better.

As I get through each day, I train myself like I am I have to get ready for a battlefield. It has helped me, I have had good days and I have had not so good days that I learn from. I can do all this only through the one who strengthens me everyday!

I have learnt, we can get up when we fall, dust ourselves and move on! We will get through this season, ready to learn in the new season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment